Heroine Chic

I am 24; I look like I'm 16. This will be great when I'm 40, and I cherish being able to shop in the little kid section of H&M. Not so great at job interviews/bar entrances, because I'm too lazy to find my ID in my wallet with the holes. I am a writer, stuck somewhere between the girl at Rookie Mag and the old lady in Titanic (though my bedtime makes me closer to the old lady). I love Jesus and I waste money on tea at coffeeshops. I am an oxymoron, preferring blank books to normal, wordy ones, and I enjoy fashion like I enjoy Piet Mondrian, the work of Brian Dettmer, antique dollhouses, and paper - because it is fun and you should never question the art that you choose.

A blog with a witty and fun take on fashion, accessories, creative people and creative places - Heroine Chic.

Post a Comment