Fashion: Can we be Truly Individual or are we all Led by Trends

Fashion and beauty bloggers share their views on whether fashion can be truly individual and what influences them to follow a trend. After David’s article last week about where fashion trends come from, I thought it would be interesting to follow up by talking to some of my favourite fashion and beauty bloggers and finding out what is the primary influence in their choice of fashion and whether they feel they follow trends of have their own individual style. It’s a question I often ask myself. I feel that I am (in general) quite stylish and have a good eye for fashion, but wonder if it really is my own style or whether I’m just following what the fashion industry has told me looks good.

Awesome post on Top 5 Beauty blog. Read the full post here - Can we be Truly Individual or are we all Led by Trends!

Post a Comment